Welcome to Willowbrook Shopping Centre, designed for a beautiful life. Take a patterned approach to your day of beauty. Start your day with a cuppa. Stroll towards cosmetics. End with a quick bite before continuing to shop for the latest and greatest. With more than 150 stores, Willowbrook has all the stops for your day of style and leisure.
The Guest Services Representative will act as the “brand ambassador” for Willowbrook Shopping Center, enthusiastically promoting the Centre, its stores, programs, and services.
- Respond to shopper’s requests and inquiries, via telephone, email, or in-person, responding in a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services, stores and locations, merchandise, and upcoming special events and promotional services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate on the Centre’s services
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, going above and beyond to assist customers, and provide exceptional service
- Comply with the roof access, lost and found and wheelchair/stroller sign-out procedures.
- Support the Centre’s gift card program including handling cash, credit and Interact payment, and reconciling receipts
- Complete administrative tasks and conduct all service functions related to the Concierge Desk
- Assist with promotional and special events as required
- Provide gift wrapping for customers and assist with other related duties
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar position with exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Positive and friendly “Customer First” attitude
- Flexible schedule and with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a part time basis.
15-30 hours per week
To be discussed