Now Open… The Pop-In At Willowbrook!
The pop-in at Willowbrook will have a rotating variety of local entrepreneurs and business owners who will offer their fantastic and unique products to all our Willowbrook Visitors! Also, check out our “Willowbrook Wants” in the pop-in! The “Willowbrook Wants” is a showcase of the “must-have” items from one our over 140 retailers at Willowbrook!
Check out the pop-in located in unit 501 (across from Starbucks)!
Who’s Popping-In? *schedule subject to change:
- October 15th to October 21st: Fern & Petal
- A small, family-run business, Fern & Petal focuses on a healthy living, using natural ingredients with 100% pure essential oils in all of their products. Products are handcrafted and bottled in here Vancouver, and because the company believes in sustainability, 10% of all proceeds raised will go to One Tree Planted Foundation.
- October 22nd to October 30th: Vancouver Fashion Truck
- Vancouver Fashion Truck is a modern and trendy mobile boutique that combines the boho-chic vibe of California with the practical & casual vibe of Vancouver. The collection focuses on being casual and cute; pieces that you can wear from day to night by just changing your jewelry, lipstick and your shoes. You can find everything from graphic tees and the comfiest denim, to floral blouses, tank dresses, oversized cardigans, and so much more.
- October 31st to November 4th: Oxford & Kin
- Oxford & Kin started out as a passion project; a way for an endeavouring optometrist to go beyond the four walls of the optometry clinic and reach more people. Inspired by the world, their glasses are handmade, using Mazzuchelli acetate. And their focus on social responsibility, via their partnership with Optometry Giving Sight, is not simply about giving away glasses. More importantly, it is about providing services for those who do not have access to eye care.
- November 5th to November 18th: Bella & Wren
- Bella & Wren is hand-curated with pieces that are designed to last and make you feel great about yourself. It strives to choose ethical clothing brands that cause little to no harm to other people and our planet. Their hope is to encourage people to consider purchasing quality vs. quantity and feel awesome about it!
- November 19th to November 22nd: Floralista
- Floralista is a full-service flower studio based in the soft rolling hills of open farmland in scenic Fort Langley, BC. Their purpose is to capture the imagination through our wild, garden-inspired style; each piece is crafted with Floralista’s signature, loose, romantic aesthetic. Their studio brings floral visions to life for weddings, workshops, corporate and personal events, special milestones, and more.
- November 23rd to November 25th: Just Cakes Bakeshop
- The Bakeshop is known for its clean, modern yet elegant vibe and finely curated high-quality desserts. The Bakeshop revels in the belief that fresh is best, creating fine pastries daily to the community. The team at Just Cakes Bakeshop strive to bring excellence and perfection to each dessert and cake that is created in the Bakeshop. Its main goal is to create a culture of appreciation around the art of pastry, all while using the best ingredients to conjure the most delicious of desserts.
- November 26th to December 2nd: State of Grace
- State of Grace is a premium loungewear line designed for life’s less graceful moments. They feature easy to wear quality pieces designed with deadly hangovers, pizza addictions and Netflix marathons in mind. Mixed personalities of quick wit and sophistication give State of Grace’s loungewear a fun, fresh new look.
- December 4th to December 9th: Muse Social Fashion House
- Muse is an original concept store showcasing current, affordable product with a focus on creating unforgettable shopping experiences. From chic accessories and handbags to must-have shoes, classic basics and party pieces, Muse is defined by head to toe style to empower the modern woman. Think fashion that will allow you to dress flawlessly and effortlessly, season after season.
- December 10th to December 24th: Charity Gift Wrap Centre
- Visit Willowbrook Shopping Centre’s Charity Gift Wrap Centre to get your gifts wrapped this holiday season! 100% of the proceeds will benefit a local charity!
- December 26th to January 1st: Paper and Parties
- Paper & Parties is your ultimate online and brick and mortar modern party decor boutique. They specialize in custom banners, cake and cupcake toppers, balloons, tassel garlands and much more!
Do you have a business who would like to be involved? Please contact [email protected] for more details!