Now Open… The Pop-In At Willowbrook!
The pop-in at Willowbrook will have a rotating variety of local entrepreneurs and business owners who will offer their fantastic and unique products to all our Willowbrook Visitors! Also, check out our “Willowbrook Wants” in the pop-in! The “Willowbrook Wants” is a showcase of the “must-have” items from over 140 retailers at Willowbrook!
Check out the pop-in located in Unit 501 (across from Starbucks)!
Who’s Popping-In? *schedule subject to change
- January 13th to January 16th: The Hoga Mat and Citta ActiveWear
- Citta ActiveWear is a collaboration between clothing designer Kayla Wang in Taiwan, and Michelle Nuyen in Vancouver, BC. With a passion for clothing and a desire to create high-quality unique styles, they launched Citta ActiveWear in North America in April 2016. The team loves creating functional yet stylish performance and leisure styles for women, sized to XXL. The Hoga Mat was created to make your yoga experience relaxing rather than frustrating. The creators of The Hoga Mat are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality products that will change your yoga or exercise experience and inspire you to continue your journey in health and wellness.
- January 17th to January 19th: Glam Sesh
- Glam Sesh is an online clothing and accessories store run by sisters Aman and Kiran. With the mission to provide access to the latest trends in fashion to women no matter where they are in the world, Glam Sesh was born to make women feel strong, sexy, confident, and courageous while wearing Glam Sesh clothing and accessories.
- January 20th to January 26th: Hanger Affair
- Run by sisters Shabnam and Gurpreet, the mission of Hanger Affair is to ensure top quality and customer satisfaction. Hanger Affair is a locally owned e-commerce clothing business that strives to hand pick the perfect items to offer a unique and stylish variety at their online boutique. To them, beautiful is helping women feel empowered when they try on their pieces and feel confident.
- February 1st to February 7th: Mahari Collection
- The Mahari Collection brand is a contemporary women’s wear clothing and accessories line started by designer Taran Mulhi in 2015. Their designs are a fusion of modern silhouettes paired with traditional Indian embroideries. They aim to merge the styles of everyday and ethnic wear to create beautiful handcrafted clothing & accessories items for the modern woman.
- February 8th to February 14th: Fern & Petal
- A small, family-run business, Fern & Petal focuses on healthy living, using natural ingredients with 100% pure essential oils in all of their products. Products are handcrafted and bottled in here Vancouver, and because the company believes in sustainability, 10% of all proceeds raised will go to One Tree Planted Foundation.
- February 15th to February 22nd: Reigning Queen
- Reigning Queen prides themselves on keeping their #queensofreign up-to-date with the latest threads. The team curates your favourite fits, inspired by the hottest icons and the sleekest looks off the ‘gram. From casual loungewear to head-turning street style, they have got you covered. Also joining them at the Pop-In is Vitae Apparel and Ana V Beauty.
- February 23rd to February 24th: I Like Her Style Vancouver
- Founded by a duo of childhood girlfriends who share a mission to empower, and a passion for style with soul, I Like Her Style Vancouver is a media movement created to celebrate and inspire dynamic women of the Lower Mainland. With the brand’s glossy print magazine, published quarterly, I Like Her Style Vancouver celebrates the women who call this one-of-a-kind place home. I Like Her Style Vancouver is focused on positive living, the power of local female creativity and the inspiration to live life with style in BC’s Lower Mainland.
- February 25th to February 28th: Raw Canvas Skin Bar
- Raw Canvas Skin Bar was founded on the principle that skin health should be accessible to everyone. With their knowledge of 10+ years in the skincare industry, their goal is to help you feel confident in your natural canvas. Each of their services is results focused and tailored to your skin’s unique needs because the team believes that there is nothing more beautiful than wearing your raw canvas with confidence. That’s beauty in the raw.
We are now taking bookings for 2019!
Do you have a business who would like to be involved? Please contact [email protected] for more details!