Santa Claus is coming to town! Experience Christmas like never before in Santa’s brand new cottage where you can take photos with him, share your stories and create unforgettable memories.
November (starting Thursday, November 21)
- Monday – Tuesday: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm | 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesday – Friday: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm | 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm | 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Saturday: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm | 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Sunday: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm | 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
December (until Tuesday, December 24)
- Monday – Saturday: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm | 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm | 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm | 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Christmas Eve: 9:30 am – 1:00 pm
We are happy to offer two incredible photo packages to suit your needs this year:
- Two 4×6 Prints, a Digital Download and 1 Pose – $19.99 plus tax
- Four 4×6 Prints, a Digital Download and 2 Poses – $29.99 plus tax
Can’t decide which package to choose? Now you can easily get more! Get an additional 4×6 Print with the same pose or an additional Reindeer Stuffy toy* for only $8.93 plus tax!
*while supplies last
Dashing Through The Lineup – Online Reservations
Looking to visit Santa but don’t want to wait in line? You can now reserve a timeslot to visit Santa! Here is how it works:
- Use the calendar below to select a preferred date and time.
- Reservations are available at 5-minute intervals. Please arrive at Santa’s Christmas Cottage 5-minutes before your scheduled reservation.
- Your Santa Photo will be emailed to you within 24 hours. Please check your junk and spam folders for your digital file.
If you do not receive your photo after 24 hours, please email [email protected] with your name, phone number, date of visit and a photo of your print.
- Bookings start and end on time. If you are unable to make it to your reservation, kindly book a new one as we are unable to make changes.
- Share your photo on Facebook and Instagram using #ShopWillowbrook.
Due to high demand, we are unable to change reservations once booked.
Sensory-Friendly Photos with Santa
Santa is eager to see his favourite families at the sensory-friendly sessions! The sensory-friendly sessions will occur before the Centre opens. You will experience a quieter ambiance, fewer shoppers and an extra sparkle to ensure that all families have a magical experience with Santa.
Santa’s Sensory Friendly sessions will be on the following dates:
- Sunday, November 24: 9:30 – 10:30 am
- Sunday, December 1: 9:30 – 10:30 am
- Sunday, December 8: 9:00 – 10:00 am
Pet-Friendly Sessions with Santa
Santa will have special hours just for families and their pets! The Pet-Friendly sessions will be available on the following dates:
- Sunday, November 24: 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Sunday, December 1: 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Sunday, December 8: 5:30 – 7:00 pm
In order to provide a pleasant experience for owners and pets as well as shoppers, we ask that you agree to the following guidelines:
- Only cats, dogs, rabbits, ferrets, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, chinchillas, and birds are permitted at the event;
- Have your pet(s) on a leash or in an animal carrier. All pets must be controlled, contained, or held by their owner at all times while at the Centre;
- For the comfort of other Centre visitors, remain with your pet in the designated area at Santa’s Cottage. Do not walk your animal through other areas of the Centre (service animals are exempted from this procedure); and
- Pet owners are required to sign a waiver for your pet’s photo with Santa.
Please enter through our Swimco entrance for the Sensory-Friendly and Pet-Friendly sessions.