Since opening its doors in 1979, the community has been at the heart of Willowbrook Shopping Centre. The Fraser Valley’s premium shopping destination, Willowbrook is home to over 140 amazing retailers, offering big brands and relaxed shopping only minutes from you.
Recent redevelopment efforts have resulted in a revitalized Willowbrook Shopping Centre. As such, Willowbrook has embarked on an expansion that will offer 27,500 square feet of additional indoor and outdoor space. The new development, dubbed THE COURTYARD, will include an entertainment area as well as 10 distinctive food and beverage options to fulfill our community’s cravings.
Slated to open in Summer 2022, some of the design features at THE COURTYARD will include a firepit, a water feature, and an elevated pedestrian experience including enhanced landscaping and lounge areas for social gathering, entertainment, and events.
The first confirmed eateries include:
- AO Ramen Upscale Japanese dining including the only teppanyaki bar south of the Fraser.
- Captain’s Oven Pizza Authentic Neapolitan style pizzas and salads for the whole family.
- Chachi’s Gourmet sandwiches and comfort food.
- Good Taco Fresh, homemade tortillas and authentic fillings are at the heart of every Good Taco.
- OEB Breakfast Co. An all-day breakfast and lunch restaurant that offers familiar classics.
- Red Robin Insanely delicious burgers and brews with an assortment of flavoursome appetizers.
- Trattoria Italian Kitchen Classic Italian cuisine with the charm of a neighbourhood feel.
QuadReal remains committed to the long-term ownership and investment in Willowbrook Shopping Centre. With the anticipated change to transit in the coming years, tremendous growth is anticipated for Willowbrook Shopping Centre and the surrounding area.
If you have additional questions about redevelopment at Willowbrook, please contact [email protected]