A MESSAGE FROM WILLOWBROOK
As per the Government of British Columbia’s Phase 2 Restart Plan, Willowbrook Shopping Centre is open for business.
Monday – Saturday: 10am – 6pm
Sunday: 11am – 6pm
Please note, as per the Public Health Order effective March 30, 2021, our food court dine-in services are currently closed. Take-out services are still available.
Community Advisory Notice (April 12, 2021)
Community Advisory Notice (April 8, 2021)
Community Advisory Notice (March 31, 2021)
Please note that some tenants may operate on reduced hours or are open only on select days of the week. Additionally, while our best efforts have been made to provide the latest information on our website, as this situation is ever-changing, it is suggested that you check with the individual tenant directly, or call our Concierge at 604.530.4492, prior to your visit.
WHAT WE’RE DOING FOR OUR GUESTS
You will see some important changes as you return to Willowbrook. Our key focus is on the health, safety, and well-being of our tenants, their guests, our team members, and service providers, while maintaining physical distancing practices, and continued communication. This has been and will continue to be our top priority.
• Offering full communication with the Concierge for up-to-date store information
• Floor decals throughout the shopping centre to encourage social distancing
• The Family Room and Mother’s Room will be limited to one family at a time
• Food Court tenants will have spaced out queuing lines
• Seating areas have been reduced throughout the shopping centre
• Larger retail tenants will have line up queues to manage customer numbers
• Security on site 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
• Enhanced sanitation and frequency of cleaning from our Janitorial Team
• Curbside pickup stalls will be offered from participating stores to offer vehicle delivery
• Sanitization stations are located throughout the shopping centre
• Sanitary stations at all Digital Directories
WHAT WE’RE ASKING OF OUR GUESTS
• Adhere to all signage within the shopping centre
• Sanitize hands upon entry
• Wash hands as often as necessary
• Maintain a social distance of 6 ft/2 m
• Not visit if you are symptomatic
• Use credit or debit cards
• Follow line up queues accordingly
• Visitation to the administration office by appointment only
For more information, find our full Restart Plan HERE.