Bootlegger is on a hiring spree. Apply to their job openings today!
Assist the Store Leader and Assistant Manager to maximize sales and profits by achieving sales goals, ensuring excellent customer service is provided at all times, and maintaining all aspects of the day to day operations of the store. Oversee store operations and personnel in the absence of the Store Leader or Assistant Manager.
Meets and exceeds individual sales goals by utilizing personal and team selling techniques, and maintains performance standards.
- Achieves profit goals by assisting the Store Leader and Assistant Manager in ensuring that the associates are aware of daily and weekly productivity goals.
- Provides excellent customer service and a comfortable shopping atmosphere through leadership by example and assisting the Store Leader and Assistant Manager with orientating, training and coaching.
- Effectively delegates tasks to appropriate Associates and follows up in a timely and professional manner.
- Assists in controlling inventory shrinkage by ensuring all customers receive excellent service; all operations and record-keeping standards, policies, and procedures are followed.
- Maintains store operations standards by ensuring accurate, timely processes with the following policies and procedures: opening and closing, markdowns, point of sale transactions, and forms, etc.
- Visually presents merchandise and signage on the sales floor by following the standards provided by the Visual Display
- Department, and ensures new merchandise is unpacked and properly placed on the sales floor in a timely manner.
Meets and exceeds individual sales goals by utilizing personal and team selling techniques and providing excellent customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service by – Greeting within set standards. – Asking questions to discover customer needs. – Knowing and explaining the features and benefits of merchandise. – Suggestively selling by showing additional merchandise. – Overcoming objections and closing the sale appropriately. – Escorting customers in and out of the fitting rooms, showing additional merchandise and being attentive to their needs in the fitting rooms. – Handling multiple customers efficiently. – Being friendly, sincere and courteous in all customer relations
- Works effectively with others by maintaining positive, team-oriented relations with all associates and communicating effectively with others.
- Protects the store inventory by providing excellent customer service, knowing and following loss prevention procedures, and sharing any suspected policy violations with the store manager or regional supervisor.
- Merchandises the store by displaying fashion looks throughout the selling area.
- Maintains the store’s appearance by straightening merchandise and cleaning.
- Supports store operations by accurately and efficiently completing POS terminal transactions and other record-keeping procedures; by knowing and complying with all policies and procedures.
- Stocks the store by unpacking and preparing new merchandise for the sales floor in a timely manner.
- Develops merchandise knowledge by reading and listening to the information provided.
Previous successful management experience is required. Must be a team player with good communication, people management, and organization skills. Through behaviours and actions demonstrate a commitment to the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision, and Core Values/Principles. Is an Ambassador of the Brand.
Our employees receive competitive wages, great discounts, recognition for individual and team efforts, personal and professional development and opportunities for advancement. Bootlegger embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity.
Work requires an appropriate number of hours, nights, weekends. Physical requirements include sustained standing and walking within the store; frequent, but not continuous, light effort to unpack and prepare merchandise which may require working with freight boxes weighing up to 22 kilograms, hanging garments, and/or working on ladders.