White Spot is a great place to visit for any meal occasion and it is a wonderful place to work. In fact, we are currently looking for a Service Manager at our Willowbrook Shopping Centre location.
White Spot managers operate high-volume restaurants that are open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and that generally have a staff of between 50 and 100.
In addition to day-to-day shift management, Managers are responsible for:
- Developing and meeting financial plans
- Hiring and training their staff
- Promoting their restaurant in the local market
- Coordinating in-store promotions
- Maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and food safety
- Demonstrating a “guest first” attitude always
- Previous supervisory experience
- Passion for service and commitment to quality
- Strong attention to detail and eye for presentation
- Conceptual understanding of restaurant controls and financial statements
- A thorough understanding of Food Safe and WCB requirements
- A proven record of training and developing a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy and a winning attitude
- Commitment to continuous learning and improvement
- Must be available 7 days a week during operational hours
Why White Spot?
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package
- Have the chance to work for an iconic brand! White Spot is Canada’s longest-running chain restaurant, one of Canada’s Best Managed companies and one of BC’s best-loved brands.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected]