QE Home | Quilts Etc. is a designer bedding retailer with over 75 stores across Canada, and a fast-growing e-commerce business. Proudly Canadian and family-owned since 1992, we are passionate about providing customers with beautiful, affordable, comfortable, and eco-friendly bedding solutions —crafted in house by our design team —along with exceptional and knowledgeable customer service and care.
At our Willowbrook location, we want to provide our customers with a seamless shopping experience. Whether they’re looking for stylish designer linens and accessories, blissfully soft luxury sheet sets, or a temperature-regulating mulberry silk duvet, we’re happy to assist our guests in-store, over the phone, or online.
Are you passionate about fashion/home décor? Do you possess a successful sales background, value great customer service, and would love to combine your skills for your career? If that sounds like you, we’d love to meet!
The primary responsibilities of a sales associate are driving sales and providing exemplary customer service. Other responsibilities include processing sales, restocking shelves and other retail housekeeping duties.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Deliver friendly, supportive, energetic, and enthusiastic customer service
- Inform and educate customers using detailed product knowledge
- Help troubleshoot any customer concerns clearly and effectively
- Be ambitious and motivated to sell new and designer products
- Thrive in a team-based environment to achieve store goals
- Share your flair and passion for fashion and home decor
Skills & Qualifications
- 1 year of sales and retail experience preferred
- Dedication towards providing exceptional customer service and in-store experiences
- Demonstrated success in driving sales and building customer loyalty
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Previous experience in home styling or fashion retail an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexible scheduling
- Comprehensive benefits package for those working 28+ hours
- On-line training program
- Staff Discount Program
- Bonus incentives
Reporting to the Store Manager and coordinating with other Sales Associates.
How to Apply:
Visit our store location in-person with your résumé
Send your résumé to [email protected]
Please use “Join the Team: Willowbrook Sales Associate” in your subject line to let us know which position you’re applying for.