Do you love jeans and fashion?
Do you love working with people in a fun environment?
Do you love being part of a team that can lead change and grow the business?
A career at Bootlegger may be just the right fit for you!
- Produce sales and profits by achieving business metrics goals including sales goals, and ensuring the best customer experience is provided at all times.
- Promotes cooperation and commitment within the team to achieve objectives, desired goals and deliverables.
- Through behaviours and actions demonstrates a commitment to the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision, and Core Values/Principles.
- Is an Ambassador of the Brand.
- RESULT ORIENTED: Holds self-accountable for achieving financial and other measurable objectives. Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer by providing a great customer experience through actions and behaviours
- TEAMWORK / ENGAGEMENT: Fosters the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability (ground rules/values). Supports maintaining a team focused on providing a great experience (service & environment).
Proven sales ability. Must be a team player with good communication and organization skills.
WORKING CONDITIONS: Works required number of hours, nights, weekends. Physical requirements include sustained standing and walking within the store; frequent, but not continuous, light effort to unpack and prepare merchandise which may require working with freight boxes weighing up to 22 kilograms, hanging garments, and/or working on ladders.