The Major Home Fashions Sales Associate is an exceptional salesperson who is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, which drives results and enhances the customer experience. The Sales Associate will be able to understand and anticipate customer needs and deliver upon them. The Major Home Fashion associate excels at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering sales results, with communication of product features and benefits, and fashion trends knowledge to the customer.
Who You Are:
- You get things done by engaging in high-level teamwork and flexing your interpersonal skills.
- You Seek customer information when improving products and services
- You Act with customers in mind, great networking and relationship management.
- You Put the needs of internal and external customers first.
- You are a respected and proven thought leader with a quantifiable track record of success in delivering results within a large complex organization.
- A natural problem-solver, who is also intuitively analytical and creative
You Also Have:
- Proven sales track record, detail-oriented, client-focused, and experience building a client book
- Minimum 2 years in a customer service role is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to provide superior customer service
- Full flexibility with schedule
As The Major Fashion Sales Associate, You Will:
- Engage and interact with customers in accordance with the G.R.E.A.T. (Get Ready, Engage, Add Value and Transact) service model
- Demonstrates the skills, knowledge and behaviours that will demonstrate ultimate customer service standards
- Build a client base through the Preferred Customer Program
- Resolve customer issues at the first point of contact
- Adheres to all Company policies, procedures and Code of Conduct
- Promotes the company’s HBC credit and loyalty programs and achieves targets
- Maintains a professional and productive work environment
- Complete Point of Sale transaction documents accurately and efficiently while maintaining a friendly and professional demeanour
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner-operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount