Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate investment, operating and development company. QuadReal manages the real estate and mortgage programs of British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), one of Canada’s largest asset managers with a $153.4 billion portfolio.
QuadReal manages a $37.6 billion portfolio spanning 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. The company seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
Welcome to Willowbrook Shopping Centre, designed for a beautiful life. Take a patterned approach to your day of beauty. Start your day with a cuppa. Stroll towards cosmetics. End with a quick bite before continuing to shop for the latest and greatest. With more than 150 stores, Willowbrook has all the stops for your day of style and leisure.
The Guest Services Representative will act as a “brand ambassador” for Willowbrook Shopping Centre, enthusiastically promoting the Centre, it’s stores, programs, and services.
- Respond to shopper’s requests and inquiries, via telephone, email, or in-person, responding in a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services, stores and locations, merchandise, and upcoming special events and promotional services
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate on the Centre’s services
- Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, going above and beyond to assist customers, and provide exceptional service
- Comply with the roof access, lost and found and wheelchair/stroller sign-out procedures.
- Support the Centre’s gift card program including handling cash, credit and Interact payment, and reconciling receipts
- Complete administrative tasks and conduct all service functions related to the Concierge Desk
- Assist with promotional and special events as required
- Provide gift wrapping for customers and assist with other related duties
Experience and Qualifications:
- Experience in a similar position with exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Positive and friendly “Customer First” attitude
- Flexible schedule and with the ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays on a part-time basis.
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
Want to learn about our end-to-end recruitment process? Click this link for a short video that will take you through each step, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.