Seize the opportunity to join a global fashion retailer with two brands at the heart of its success, Garage and Dynamite, selected as one of Montreal’s Top Employers 2018 and as one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2018. Dynamite is currently looking for a Full-Time Store Manager for their store at Willowbrook!
The Store Manager reports to the District Sales Supervisor and is responsible for the efficient and profitable operation of the store, in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
The Store Manager provides ongoing leadership, thereby ensuring that the store achieves and/or surpasses its financial goals while controlling budgets, inventory, shrink, expenses and wage costs. He/She inspires, coaches, motivates, develops and evaluates the team in order to achieve maximum performance and optimize the customer experience in the store.
The Store Manager leads by example in providing exceptional customer service and demonstrating brand selling skills. He/She ensures that the store operates in compliance with Brand and Visual presentation standards, as well as all Company policies and procedures. He/She works closely with the District Sales Supervisor and provides feedback to help in decision making and driving business results.
Qualifications and competencies
- 3 years of retail experience with a minimum of 2 years of management experience;
- High school diploma post-secondary education in business or related discipline, an asset;
- Highly goal-oriented; Dynamic and driven;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to organize, prioritize, delegate and follow up;
- Strong emotional control;
- Team player;
- Coaching and monitoring ability;
- Ability to resolve problems;
- Pro-active and innovative;
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
Groupe Dynamite is committed to employment equity. Only retained candidates will be contacted for an interview.