About The Role
As an Assistant Store Manager at Icing, you will support your Store Manager with the following;
- Driving and achieving retail store targets
- Agreeing on daily priorities and overseeing day-to-day activity
- Inspiring your store team to drive sales and deliver the finest level of customer service.
- Ensuring your store is well merchandised and commercially correct.
- Keeping the store running smoothly
- Training and coaching the store team to enhance their skills and career development
- Ear piercing (you will receive full training)
- In the absence of your Store Manager, you will take accountability for the overall operation of your store, ensuring high levels of team performance and business results.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum one year retail management experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and organizational skills
- Basic computer skills
- Sound understanding of mathematics and strong reading comprehension skills
- Understands the importance of Customer Service
- Ability to analyze sales reports and strategically problem solve
- Ability to stand during scheduled shifts
- Ability to maneuver up to 25 lbs regularly and up to 75 lbs occasionally
- Bending, stooping, extended reaching, climbing ladders and step stools while placing merchandise throughout the store and assisting customers
- Ability to operate POS system
About Claire’s and Icing
- A leading high street fashion retailer with +3000 stores globally
- We specialize in fashionable jewelry, accessories and cosmetics products
- Our core customer ranges from children to young women. We accommodate all our customers’ moods, attitudes and styles, including; feminine and pretty, unique/individual and the latest catwalk trends
- We are a fun place to work! We encourage all store members to wear our product
- We encourage and support your development! If you’re committed, ambitious and willing to learn we will provide you with the skills you need to grow in our company!