Think you’re ready to take on responsibility? Looking for some more challenge? Looks like it’s your time to shine! Bootlegger is looking for an energetic and motivated Part-Time & Full-Time Sales Associates to join their team at Willowbrook. Read on to see if you fit the role!
Produce sales and profits by achieving business metrics goals including sales goals, and ensuring excellent customer experience is provided at all times. Promotes cooperation and commitment within the team to achieve objectives, desired goals, and deliverables. Through behaviours and actions demonstrates a commitment to the Company’s Mission Statement, Vision, and Core Values/Principles. Is an Ambassador of the Brand.
Proven sales ability. Must be a team player with good communication and organization skills.
- Results Oriented: Holds self accountable for achieving financial and other measurable objectives. Anticipates and meets the needs of the customer by providing a great customer experience through actions and behaviors
- Teamwork/Engagement: Fosters the culture of teamwork through ownership and accountability (ground rules/values). Supports maintaining a team focused on providing a great experience (service & environment).
Meets and exceeds individual sales goals; using all company resources.
- Provides an excellent customer experience that is consistent with the company’s philosophy and sales training. Provides an environment that supports the brand mission and values. Demonstrates customer service is a priority over tasks.
- Meets deadlines and manages time effectively and efficiently.
- Controls inventory shrinkage by ensuring all customers receive excellent service; all operations and record keeping standards, and policies, and procedures are followed; and any internal theft suspicions are communicated to Store Manager and Business Development Leader.
- Maintains store operations standards by ensuring accurate, timely processes with the following policies and procedures: opening and closing, markdowns, POS, point of sale transactions and forms, transfers, etc.
- Stay current and adapts and responds to digital technologies and requirements. Successfully implements in-store and online marketing strategies for acquiring new customers and retaining existing customers for appropriate channels.
2. Human Resources
- Provides timely and regular communication Store Manager on all aspects of the business and scope of responsibilities.
- Communicates well at all levels and across functions/companies. Is able to verbally and in written form express ideas and thoughts clearly and concisely.
- Practices two‐way communication. Is open‐minded and places value on others point of view.
- Promotes respect, honesty, and fairness among associates and handles conflict.
- Leads by example in all responsibilities by showing self‐control and stability in behavior and communicates and behaves in a positive, professional manner at all times.
- Models success behaviors, a high-performance work ethic, and constant self‐improvement.
- Takes self‐initiative to develop personally by utilizing company resources; through reading, seminars, and courses to further develop skills and competencies.
- Assists the Management team by maintaining brand integrity through visual merchandising by leveraging store presentation and windows to drive sales.
- Visually presents and signs merchandise on the sales floor by following the standards and guidelines provided by the Visual Department (including set‐up guide/working store/promotions) that project brand image and drive sales.
- Maintains the store appearance through maintenance and execution of visual setups and merchandising standards consistently.
- Stocks and replenishes the store by ensuring merchandise is unpacked and properly placed on the sales floor consistently to maximize sales. The product is featured in an organized way to enhance customer service.
- Develops merchandise and trend knowledge by reading, shopping the competition, etc. Shares knowledge with others.
Working Conditions: Works required an appropriate number of hours, nights, and weekends. Physical requirements include sustained standing and walking within the store; frequent, but not continuous, light effort to unpack and prepare merchandise which may require working with freight boxes weighing up to 22 kilograms, hanging garments, and/or working on ladders.
Apply in-store today!