Trying to make heads or tails of the latest in fashion trends? Never fear… Boathouse has done the work for you!
Here you’ll find everything from men’s and women’s lifestyle apparel to branded shoes and accessories.
Boathouse is looking for energetic and enthusiastic candidates for an Assistant Manager position.
- Must have management experience and leadership abilities
- Organization: There will be a million and one things going on as an Assistant Manager and everyone will assume that you have it all worked out for them. You should be able to stay focused during busy times and delegate tasks to employees to keep business running smoothly.
- Recruiting and Training: Assistant Managers are usually the ones responsible for recruiting and interviewing quality people, as well as making sure these new employees transition as smoothly as possible into their new roles.
- Keeping a team motivated by being friendly and out-going and by staying attentive!
- And most of all? Ready to have fun!
The position requires 32-40 hours per week. Sounds like something you want to do? Bring your resume in-store today!