Willowbrook Shopping Centre is the Fraser Valley’s premium shopping destination. Ideally located in Langley, Willowbrook is a vibrant lifestyle-oriented retail destination, easily accessible from a number of major traffic arteries. With over 140 tenants under its roof, Willowbrook offers everything its image-conscious and brand-savvy customers need to create a beautiful (and therefore, highly Instagrammable!) life. Willowbrook is a subsidiary of QuadReal Property Group.
QuadReal Property Group is a global real estate company headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. Assets under management are $61.2 billion. From its foundation in Canada as a full-service real estate operating company, QuadReal has evolved its capabilities to invest in public and private debt and equity markets. QuadReal invests directly, via programmatic partnerships and through operating companies in which it holds an ownership interest. QuadReal seeks to deliver strong investment returns while creating sustainable environments that bring value to the people and communities it serves. Now and for generations to come.
QuadReal: Excellence lives here.
Willowbrook is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant
Provide general reception and administrative functions relating to the operations, marketing, and management of Willowbrook Shopping Centre.
- Receive and direct incoming telephone calls.
- Receive Guests, Suppliers and Tenant walk in visits providing excellent customer service.
- Coordinate mailings, couriers, and deliveries.
- Coordinate office supply orders and ensure supplies are kept organized and well stocked.
- Contribute to Monitoring the radios and fire panel for emergencies and general center activity to ensure team is aware of all incidents immediately.
- Assist with coordinating staff events and activities.
- Maintain the Master Tenant Contact list, update this document on an ongoing basis and email monthly to Security and Concierge
- Maintain a variety of tracking spreadsheets ensuring property is always due diligent and ready.
- Assist APM with rent collection via EFT, PAP and cheque deposits. Print AR reports 3 times a month to review with APM and GM. Follow up with tenants on outstanding arrears.
- Enter, create all purchase orders in Yardi, distribute applicable numbers to vendors and staff.
- Enter Hydro & Fortis utilities in Yardi for payment and update PAP tracker and in the spreadsheet by cutoff monthly.
- Invoice Entries: Enter regular invoices into Yardi, match invoice with PO’s, ensuring payments are made timely and accurately.
- Work with APM on OH&S meetings, meeting minutes, posting of same and inspection checklists to the SharePoint OH&S SharePoint site.
- Keep the kitchen and back storage areas tidy and well stocked. Order supplies as needed.
- Organize and execute social activities at the instruction of the GM.
- Traffic counters: update traffic spreadsheets every Monday morning. Flag any issues with GM.
- Miscellaneous tasks as required, and instructed by the OM & GM.
QuadReal Property Group will provide reasonable accommodation at any time throughout the hiring process for applicants with disabilities or for those needing job postings in an alternate format. If you require accommodation, please advise the Talent Acquisition team member you are working with and include the following: Job posting #, your name and your preferred method of contact.
Want to learn about our end-to-end recruitment process? Click this link for a short video that will take you through each step, so you’ll know exactly what to expect.